miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2018



Internet has changed our life. It hurts the way to learn to think and to see some people as especially students, first help 
people and then destroy people.
Nowadays it is very important that's why I love it and use it in a good way
One of the best things about YouTube and the social networking site. is that you can easily learn and watch educational    videos. For example: I do my homework and find topics, but in the social network, you can communicate with my      family and friends.
I recommend YouTube, but use social networks in your free time and do not stress yourself. YouTube is important to watch videos, announcements, tutorials and
Task, the beautiful thing is YouTube. You can learn tutorials, videos, stories and find the topics of the school courses. For example: my favorite tutorial is www.manualidadespasoapaso because it helps to be creative and in music www.musicount. It is used in different ways positive and negative. So I totally recommend it to everyone who uses it positively!
These days, the Internet has many good things that help information and learning online. It's great because we introduced something that looked and goes fast. I think this is a good social communication. But negative
What happens?
What is your favorite thing about it?
What do you think about that?
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

my letter

⧪ Dear Mr. Carpenter, hello, I want to tell you that my new studies are different from the EBR school, I also know that here it is very de...