lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2018

Dear Josep
I am more or less well, I am happy because I have good 
grades and I am sad because I am going to finish the year.
I am writing to know more about you, to tell you and to 
answer about my future plans.When I'm on vacation
during the summer in Lima, I will be studying in a school
to prepare myself for a 4th year of high school. Later, I’m 
carry workshops such as for example dance, swimming, 
basketball and oratory. when I'm a year away give a cambrich
certificate and I’m enter the university studing the arquitec 
profetion but not just one profession but four. I´m go living with
my parents until will my house or department beautiful own, leard 
the language of English forhelp the people a talk English or different
language. Made a house building for elderly. Later of 3rd years 
construction my own house of mode with dress,clothe urbano, 
etc. But before I’m go traveling and visiting all the country.
During that time forming my new family. friend me dismissal 
talk “bye”.Nice to meet you. see you soon. Beware 
Love
Lucero 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

my letter

⧪ Dear Mr. Carpenter, hello, I want to tell you that my new studies are different from the EBR school, I also know that here it is very de...